Friday, May 8, 2009

my first crumb

Well I follow blogs by other family members and I love them all so I am going to try it myself. We (R&me) are living in Sequim, WA and sharing a house with youngest daughter and son-in-law (T&D). The house is big almost like a duplex except we share a kitchen but we each have a livingroom, bathroom and we have an office room and they have 2 xtra bedrooms so we love it.
Some of you might not have heard that we left our last job. not by our choice, long story. thats why we live here now. my health is not always good, diabetes and a few other things so I have started the process of getting disability.
This first entry is to try this I hpoe to learn as I go and find some great (interesting) things to write about. Till next time.

1 comment:

  1. Looks good, keep it going! It's so much easier to keep people up this way.
    Love you guys, glad you've got such a nice place to live.

    ReplyDelete