Wednesday, May 13, 2009

boring?

When I started this blog I said to myself "self" you will write every day. then every day happened and I realized we lead a boring (to other people) life. when I read other blogs people tell about their children or events in their lives and I enjoy reading about those things. Now our day went: we got up, we read awhile, we watced TV, we went to bed. so now everyone is caught up till today. I don't have a camera right now or I could send pics too. I have not learned to use the blog tools yet so when I do maybe it will get better.

1 comment:

  1. Daily is a pretty big goal! Just let us know what you're doing and/or thinking as you go along, it works out. I often think mine are boring too so I find a "catch-up" blog works to let people know whats going on. Love you two.

    ReplyDelete